Welcome to WLAC!
We’re so glad you stopped by!
WLAC is known for being a family-friendly and clean environment offering unique activities and programs for people of all ages. Check out our schedule of classes, or contact us to plan your next party. We’re sure you’ll find something for everyone!
WLAC Cheer registration is now open. Please stop by the front desk to get an application package.
The season runs mid-July through the first week of December.
Please contact the front desk for current pricing. Fees pay for the following:
– Uniform fees
– Competition fees
– Monthly tuition fees
Payment plans are available.
All WLAC Cheerleaders get a 25% discount on tumbling classes!
- Pre-K & K Gymnastics: This class provides beginner gymnastics training with a focus on motor skills, strength and flexibility during a 55 minute session. Our program is designed to start your child off on the right path towards success in gymnastics with a concentration on all of the basic gymnastics skills that will help them as they progress torwardsx the next level of classes.
- Level 1 & 2 Gymnastics: This class teaches the basic gymnastics skills to your child starting at any age. This program strives to teach your child beginner level gymnastics skills such as forward and backward rolls, walking on the balance beam, builiding arm strength on bars and basic vault drills. These skills will help your gymnast build confidence and gain the strength and flexibility needed to move to the next level.
- Competitive Level Gymnastics: Call for more information on our competitive USAG levels and Xcel program. Check out our Competitive Programs page coming soon!
Ninja Zone is a fusion of gymnastics, martial arts, obstacle training and freestyle movement. Children learn flips, rolls, jumps, and kicks in combination with strength and ability courses. Ninja Zone is an amazing way for children to gain self-control, respect and confidence in a fun and safe environment.
- Level 1: Our level 1 tumbling class will provide the basic standing and running tumbling including forward and backward rolls, front and back walkovers, along with cartwheels and roundoffs.
- Level 2: Our level 2 tumbling classes will provide basic tumbling skills through various strength training stations and progressions. Your child will work up to a standing back handspring as well as a series of back handsprings in this class.
- Level 3: Our level 3 tumbling class will build upon the skills learned in the first two levels. Your child will work up to a series of standing back handsprings along with back and front tucks.
- Level 4/5: Our level 4/5 tumbling classes will provide tumbling skills based on your tumbler’s current skill level including connecting skills, twisting, and speciality tumbling passes. Strength and progressions will be the focus in order to help each individual tumbler hone their current skills.
We are currently offering our Basic Party Package or our Ninja Party Package. All parties are 1 hour and 45 minutes. The Basic Party Package includes private Open gym, access to the party room, full use of the equipment, and an Open Gym Pass for each party guest. The Ninja Party Package includes everything in the Basic Party Package with the addition of a custom made obstacle course and Ninja Instructors to assist the guests through the course. Parties are only offered on Saturdays in the following time slots:
Price is determined by the number of guests attending the party and is broken down as follows:
Up to 14 kids
Please contact the front desk for pricing.
Open Gym is offered every Friday night from 7:00-8:30pm. Both members and non members are welcome. Non members are required to sign a liability waiver.